Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Schedule 2014

Good Day Mavens,

I hope you are enjoying the summer so far.  My boys are officially on summer vacation and are really looking forward to a summer filled with fun!  Day camps, day trips and a visit from our beloved Uncle Steve and family top the list for sure.

I also spent some time on Pinterest looking for ideas to keep the boys entertained on the days we are together to avoid the three most feared and hated words known to mothers over summer vacation; "Mom, I'm bored!"  My search led me to this site.  If you have school age children (or some busy toddlers who like to have fun, get wet and make messes) then you may find this list helpful too!

This summer I have made some slight modifications to the schedule.  As of Monday, June 30th the schedule for the rest of the summer will be:

Ajax/Pickering

Monday StrollerStrength 10am

Oshawa

Tuesday FITMOM+Baby 10:30am
Thursday StrollerStrength 10am

There will be a regular scheduled StrollerStrength Class on Monday June 30th at 10am at the Lake in Ajax, but there will be no class on Canada Day (Tuesday, July 1st)

I hope you have a safe and fun filled Canada Day.  I look forward to a great class on Monday morning.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment