Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday FITMOM Durham! Enjoy our 2For1 Class promo to celebrate


I can't believe 4 years have passed by so quickly!  I remember when I was thinking about taking the leap from working for someone else, to working for myself.  It was a scary decision, but one that made so much sense for me and my family.  I have loved every day since I took the plunge and am grateful to my community and members who have embraced me and the FITMOM classes across the Durham Region.

I look forward to seeing your smiley (and sometimes tired) faces every day.  I have loved and snuggled so many babies and I have a special place in my heart for each and every one of them. 

The emails, phone calls and positive feedback you give me regarding the classes and how much you enjoy the hours we spend together lifts my spirits every day.  Your energy lifts me up so that I can support you right back :)

In celebration of my 4th birthday we are offering a great promotion!  Register for 1 class/10 weeks and get a 2nd class added per week for free! 

This fall our schedule will be:

Ajax/Pickering

Monday   10:30 am     Rockamama Lullababy
Wednesday 10:30 am   FITMOM+Baby

Oshawa:
Tuesday 10:30am     FITMOM+Baby
Thursday 10:30am   RockamamaLullababy
Thursday 7:30pm     FITMOM2Be/FITWOMAN

The Rockamama class is a fun and fabulous hour long class that blends a 30 minute progressive circuit designed to ROCK the Mama's followed by a 30 minute mom & baby yoga sequence to stretch & lengthen all of those baby lifting muscles. 

FITMOM+Baby is our signature class.  It's a full body workout from head to toe and a fun and effective class that will boost energy, build strength and leaving you feeling good!

Both classes incorporate your baby in new and effective ways so that you can get strong and fit while bonding with your little one!

Register today at www.fitmomfitness.com/durham and select one class off the menu at your preferred location. Any registrations received between Wednesday September 17th-Friday September 19th, 2014 will include a 2nd class/ week based on a 10 week commitment.







No comments:

Post a Comment