Monday, April 20, 2015

15 Things you don't know about me

This month FITMOM will be celebrating 15 years of working with and supporting women during the biggest transition of their lives, motherhood!  To mark this anniversary I thought I would share 15 things that you may not know about me. 


1. I am a Gemini
2. I love the smell of rain and watching thunder storms on my porch, especially when accompanied by lightning.
3. My maiden name is Jocz.  Sounds like "Yotch", rhymes with Scotch.  Seriously.
4. I played Dorothy in my High School production of "The Wiz".
5. I received the nickname 'Rev' the summer I worked as a camp counselor.  It was bestowed on me because I used to talk so fast.
6. I think my brother is the funniest person I have ever met.  You would too if you met him.
7. I secretly want someone to throw me a surprise party.  Although my husband tells me I would not be surprised because I ask too many questions!
8. I broke my arm when I was 5 years old.
9. I am lucky to have many long lasting friendships. Some of which have spanned 32 years & counting
10. I have never started a BBQ, or cooked anything on one for that matter!
11. Making the decision to become self-employed was really easy for me.
12. I am afraid of heights, but I never used to be.
13. I am not artistic(in the classic sense) painting, drawing etc. makes me feel anxious.
14. I strive to make a positive and lasting impact on everyone I meet.
15. I am a knowledge seeker and love learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment